Please read the following Marrime COVID-19 Policy prior to booking your appointment. Upon booking your appointment you will be required to acknowledge your complete understanding of an agreement to abide by our Marrime COVID-19 Policy.
- Brides will receive an appointment reminder email 48 hours before their appointment where they will be asked for confirmation that their answers to the COVID-19 screening questions (below) remain truthful. If any answers have changed, it is compulsory for the bride to contact the boutique to make them aware immediately. At this point, dependent on the changes, MB staff have the right to cancel the appointment and re-arrange for when it is safe to do so.
- For more information about the current government COVID-19 guidelines please visit covid19.nhs.uk
- Brides will be allowed to bring a maximum of two adult guests. There will be no exceptions.
- Please be assured that all MB staff will have their temperature taken upon arrival at the boutique to start their shift. Any staff feeling unwell will be asked to stay home from work.
A staff member of Marrime will meet you and your guest in our entrance to conduct the Marrime Safe Entry Procedure as noted below:
- All brides and guests will have their temperature taken via a contactless thermometer upon entering the boutique. The MB member of staff has the right to refuse entry to any bride and/or guest who has a temperature of 37.8C degrees or higher.
- You will be greeted by your MB Stylist who will be wearing a facemask, but we are sure you will see her smile as you enter! If you have not bought your own mask, you will provided with a disposable one on entry. Hand sanitizer will also be provided.
- All staff, brides and guests will abide by the government mandate of physical distancing and remain 2 metres apart whenever possible. The only exception will be made to the bride and her consultant in the fitting room when necessary.
- Each room will be cleaned and sanitized between every appointment. All dresses that have been tried on will be fully steam cleaned before being replaced onto our rails. In order to conduct this thorough clean, there will be a 15-minute cleaning period between each appointment. To ensure that we are able to do this, brides and their guest are asked to arrive ON TIME and not early as the boutique will only be ready at the start time outlined in their confirmation email.
- A revised drink offering will be available of Prosecco & Water which will be served in disposable cups. During appointments we ask that no outside beverages or food be brought into Marrime.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for all guests. Hand washing stations will also be available throughout the boutique.
- Veils and hair pieces will be available for brides to try on, but brides will not be permitted to try on jewellery including earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets.
- We are still accepting physical cash payment and all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard) as well as BACS.
- The bride and her guest will be allowed to browse the dresses with their consultant while maintaining physical distancing. The bride and her guest will let their consultant know which dresses they want to try on, without touching the hangers. Only the consultant will be allowed to pull the dresses off the rack and gather selections onto a rack designated for the bride.
- We ask for all guests to remain seated throughout the appointment. Toilet facilities are available upon request.